KB4S Bike Average Set Tips, Detail
KB4S Bike Average Set Tips, Detail : All you need to do is turn the fuel petcock valve located on the left side of your motorcycle near the carburetor, from ON position to RES position. Currently, the fuel valve will be at ‘ON’ position when you run out of gasoline in the main tank. Now, turn the valve 180 degrees to switch its position to ‘RES’.
Easy Tips to Set Mileage in KB4S Bike
These days, with the increasing city traffic and fuel prices, it has become hard to maintain the mileage of a bike. Multiple bike owners have claimed that although they own great branded bikes, they are spending too much on them on a daily basis. They mention that they feel like their bike absorbs most of their expenses and the root cause is low mileage. If you have ever wondered how to improve bike mileage, you can read the below listed ten proven tips for the same.
How do you adjust bike mileage?
Following are the Tips to Increase Bike Mileage:
- Get Your Bike Serviced Regularly. Servicing your bike at the right intervals plays an important role in your bike’s mileage.
- Carburetor Settings. …
- Tyre Pressure Check. …
- Good Quality Fuel. …
- Avoid Rash Riding. …
- Ride in Economy. …
- Use the Kill Switch. …
- Avoid Parking in the Sunlight.
Watch Video to set KB4S Bike Average
For more update follow us shubhammotors.in
- bike mileage depends on what
- bike mileage increase device
- how to increase mileage of bike
- kawasaki boxer 2001 model mileage
- kawasaki boxer 2003 model mileage
- kawasaki boxer old model mileage